Daikin is one of Australia’s most popular air conditioning brands, which is why Mr Emergency love working with them! Daikin can be found in homes and businesses across Australia. They have a wealth of experience in the industry and employ over 550 Australians. As a proudly Australian company, they support local industry just as Mr Emergency does. Daikin dates back to 1970 and since then has established a reputation as a leading brand. At Mr Emergency we supply, service, install and repair all Daikin products. If you’re interested in finding out more information about any Daikin products call us!
Daikin offers a comprehensive range of cooling and heating products:
Split System Air Conditioning
- US7 – the nation’s first 7 star system
- ZENA – sleek and stylish
- L-SERIES – powerful and feature packed
- CORA – super quiet
- NEXURA – state of the art heating
- FLOOR STANDING – convenient
Multi Split Air Conditioning
- VRV IV-S – perfect for medium to large size homes
- SUPER MULTI NX (R32) – the clever choice for multi room air conditioning
Ducted System Air Conditioning
- BULKHEAD SYSTEM –perfect for interior decor
- PREMIUM INVERTED DUCTED – remarkable energy saving
- INVERTER DUCTED – great for tight room spaces
- SLIM-LINE DUCTED – ideal for bedroom air conditioning
Altherma Hydronic Heating
- ALTHERMA BI-BLOC – a heating system that extracts air from outside and heats it
Mr Emergency Benefits
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed technicians who take regular refresher courses
- One year warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Always arrive on time
- Fixed prices and interest free payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued in line with government standards and regulations
At Mr Emergency, we also provide a full range of electrical and plumbing services to homes and businesses across the country, alongside our air conditioning services.
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that air conditioners have to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.
Getting a qualified technician to your place fast just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency.