Benefits of Bathroom Heater Lights
Installing heater lights not only offers the value of warmth in the bathroom, but a wealth of other benefits as well.
- Save floor space – there’s no need for a floor heater when you have bathroom heater lights installed in the ceiling! This provides you with more floor space and reduces bathroom clutter.
- Improve ventilation – many bathroom heater lights come with an added exhaust fan, which draws out the excess moisture and unwanted smells from the room. The reduction in humidity and improvement in air quality helps to minimise the growth of mould and mildew in your bathroom.
- Improved energy efficiency – used in the right way, bathroom heater lights can be a more energy efficient alternative to a floor heater. If you only use the heater function to take the chill off the room rather than leaving it on for the entirety of your bathroom use, they can be relatively more energy efficient than conventional bar heaters.
Bathroom light heating can be easy to install, saves space and provides the heating you need in a short space of time. For expert bathroom fan heater light installation services, you can rely on Mr Emergency.
Choosing the Right Ceiling Heater for Your Bathroom
As convincing as the benefits of installing bathroom heater lights might be, the next step is to choose the best heater lights for your bathroom. This can be dependent on a number of factors.
- The size of your bathroom may determine whether you opt for heater lights with a two or four bulb arrangement. Two bulbs will often be sufficient for smaller bathrooms, while a larger bathroom may need four bulbs for superior performance.
- For your lighting needs, LED bulbs provide optimal energy efficiency, so look for a solution that accommodates these.
- If your bathroom heater lighting also incorporates an exhaust fan, you’ll want one that makes minimal noise yet offers enough power to effectively draw the humidity from the room.
- The multitude of lighting styles and designs that are available means you’re spoiled for choice. If design is as important to you as functionality, choose an option that complements the aesthetic design of the room and also appeals to your personal tastes.
We can install 3-in-1 light, heater and exhaust fan systems that provide everything you need for optimal comfort and functionality in your bathroom.
A Mr Emergency electrician can help you choose the best bathroom heater lighting solution for your home. Speak to us today.
Your Experts in Heater Lights
Mr Emergency can take care of all your essential bathroom heating lighting needs, from new installations to bulb replacements, maintenance and repair services and everything in between.
Our experienced electricians can work with all makes and models to provide you with the most effective and efficient solution.
When it comes to bathroom heater lights, contact us to enjoy the benefits of:
- Fully qualified and certified electricians who complete regular training and development that helps keep their skills and knowledge current. We charge the same rates at all hours. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year.
- We aim to be at your home within 30 minutes* of your call.
- A 12-month workmanship warranty for added peace of mind.
- A range of interest free** payment terms available.
- Our state-of-the-art service vehicles come with all the essential tools and materials to complete your installation, service or repair.
- Public liability insurance to the value of $20 million.
A Mr Emergency electrician will have your bathroom heating solution installed and operating before you know it. Get in touch with us to enjoy optimal comfort in your home.
Interest Free** Bathroom Heating
When you’re looking for an experienced electrician to install your bathroom heater lights, you want a service provider that offers flexibility and choice in payment options.
That’s why Mr Emergency offers a range of interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. Your qualified electrician can take you through the easy application process on site and approval usually only takes a few minutes.
Choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm, and enjoy the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s nothing to pay upfront.
Then you can relax while a Mr Emergency electrician installs your bathroom heater lights. You can also pay with cash, cheque, direct transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
Contact the Specialists Today
Mr Emergency has your needs covered when it comes to installation, servicing or repair of your bathroom heater lights.
For fast and friendly service any time day or night, give us a call or get in touch online and have one of our customer service representatives call you back.