Need a Gas Pipework Service?
At Mr Emergency we are able to install, replace or repair any gas pipework required on your property. We have gas plumbers across the nation. Our technicians are always local, so stop searching for ‘gas plumber near me’ – Mr Emergency is here for you.
From gas flexi hose services to gas pipe fitting and gas pipe lines, we are your gas pipework experts.
Gas Plumbing Services
Our gas fitters guarantee a same day service, 24/7, including public holidays and can be at your premises within the hour* in the case of an emergency.
The fully qualified gas fitters from Mr Emergency Plumbing are able to install new gas pipes to convert your current appliances to natural gas, including outdoor LPG BBQs. We are able to replace any existing pipework or repair any gas leaks in the pipework.
Our professional gas fitters are expert in measuring your system to determine the correct pipe size for your appliances, ensuring the appliances work correctly and efficiently, especially when multiple appliances might operate at the same time.
With so many varying options of pipework available in Australia today, our gas fitters will be able to discuss with you the best options for your home when it comes to repairs, replacements or full installations. They are able to discuss the pros and cons of each, providing on-the-spot quotations for you to make an informed decision that best suits your household requirements.
At Mr Emergency we are also able to install gas bayonet connections for gas heaters or gas BBQs or relocate existing gas connections.
Natural Gas Pipework
Natural gas is a cost effective and environmentally friendly method for all of your heating, hot water and cooking needs. Converting your electrical appliances to natural gas has been known to reduce energy bills by up to 40% and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by a quarter, compared to similar electrical appliances.
If you would like to convert to natural gas but are unsure how to go about the process, call Mr Emergency on 1300 164 064 and we can help you arrange for a new connection, talking you through the process. Below is a brief outline of the steps involved in connecting to natural gas for the first time:
- Check if natural gas is available to be installed into your home by calling your required gas energy company.
- Your gas energy company will be able to advise if gas is available in your area and instruct if you currently have gas mains installed right to your home or not. If the gas mains do not reach your property they will be able to provide you with a quote to extend the mains.
- Once you have signed and paid for the quote, you will need to organise a fully licensed gas-fitter to install a meter box on your property. Mr Emergency Plumbing is able to offer this service to you.
- You will need to open a gas account with the energy company of your choice.
- When new gas appliances are installed, the qualified gas fitter used will issue you with a certificate of compliance. This confirms that all appliances were fitted complying with all regulations and honouring the manufacturer’s requirements, and that the appliances were fully tested and in fully functional order. The gas fitter will also send this certificate of compliance to the gas energy company.
Interest Free Plans
For any installations, repairs or replacements of your gas pipework, Mr Emergency can help. We are able to offer you interest free terms** on all purchases to ease any financial burdens to you. Our vans are fully stocked with all of the required parts and tools, enabling a fast, efficient and affordable service with minimal downtime to you.
For all gas pipework requirements call the trusted, professional gas fitters from Mr Emergency today or book online. Contact us today.