Are you having issues with your Vulcan air conditioning unit?
Well, you have come to the right place. Here at Mr Emergency, we are your local emergency air conditioning experts who are ready and waiting to come to your rescue when you need us most.
Vulcan was a well-known brand within the air conditioning industry, but it ceased trade around the year 2000. Southcorp purchased the Vulcan brand before selling it and its brand, Bonaire, to Climate Technologies. The Vulcan brand is unfortunately no longer in use, but still has a reputation for being a system you can trust.
Although they aren’t being manufactured anymore, regular servicing or repair to your existing Vulcan system is a service the experienced team here at Mr Emergency can carry out. Our technicians are highly trained and are skilled in a range of system repairs. We pride ourselves on our ability quickly find what is at fault with unit and fix it fast.
Vulcan Emergency Service
If you have a Vulcan system and need an emergency services or repairs, our team can help. On arrival at your property, we will:
- Check the refrigerant gas levels
- Test the thermostat
- Ensure all internal parts are working efficiently
- Catch and repair minor problems before they become major
- Ensure there is no build-up of debris restricting airflow
Emergency Vulcan Product Repairs
Mr Emergency operates 24/7 for your convenience. You can call us at any time on any day, even public holidays, and we’ll be there. For emergency air con work on your Vulcan appliances or just general maintenance our team can be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call.
Mr Emergency’s Quality Customer Care Guarantee
Mr Emergency is a reputable name within the air conditioning industry. To ensure your satisfaction, we work in line with our Quality Customer Care Guarantee. As part of this guarantee, you benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed air conditioning experts that undergo regular training – our air con pros are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12 month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- State of the art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Fixed prices whenever possible
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
At Mr Emergency, we are proud to offer a range of interest free payment plans** that puts the control back into your hands.
These plans require no deposit and can be managed in a way that suits you. In weekly or fortnightly instalments, you can repay the total cost of the work.
The application process is simple, with most of our customers getting approved within minutes. Your air conditioning technicians can set you up on site and once approved, can start work straight away. Contact us today.