Licensed Electric Hot Water Experts
Mr Emergency is your reliable home of expert hot water plumbers. Our team specialises in electric water heaters, too, so you can count on us for repairs or installations. That means if your hot water is running cold and you need it fixed fast, we’re ready.
We have easy access to quality parts, whether it’s in our fully stocked vans or from a reputable supplier. You can also call Mr Emergency and let us do all the heavy lifting. Yes, we’ll source, supply and install any electric hot water system. Just sit back and we will have you back up and running in no time at all.
An electric hot water unit is the most common type of water heater in Australian households for good reason. They offer a reliable, highly efficient method to heat water.
For a same day electric hot water service, even if you’re in need of a new hot water system, contact Mr Emergency today. We’re located in all major metropolitan cities.
We provide a professional service and can even be at your door within 30 minutes* for those big emergencies. Our customers never have to worry about a lack of hot water for long.
Hot Water Emergency Solutions
Has your electric water heater just died? Thinking about upgrading from a storage tank to an instant hot water system? We understand that every home is different.
Every household requires unique water heating solutions, so allow Mr Emergency to provide the perfect hot water solution.
The best part is that we’re here for emergencies – it’s all in the name! So, if your current water heater has broken down or you’re experiencing unwanted cold water, we’ll advise you on the best electric hot water unit.
There are several types of electric hot water heaters to consider, including:
- Electric instantaneous water heaters (continuous flow systems)
- Electric storage tanks
- Heat pump hot water systems
- Electric boosted solar water heaters
Each type of electric hot water heater comes with its own benefits. Ultimately, it all depends on how much hot water your household needs. This is why Mr Emergency will walk you through all the steps.
We consider all aspects, including the number of hot water outlets you have, potential running costs and installation restrictions. You might have an old tank that you want to replace.
For the perfect hot water supply, contact Mr Emergency today. We never crack under pressure and will deliver the perfect electric hot water solutions for your household.
The Benefits of an Electric Hot Water System
If you’re considering a new hot water system for your home, an electric hot water unit might just be the perfect choice.
There are good reasons why it’s the most common type of water heater in Australia. Here are some compelling benefits that might sway your decision:
- Energy efficiency: Electric hot water systems have come a long way in terms of energy efficiency. They now boast excellent insulation and advanced heating elements, minimising heat loss and ensuring that the water stays hot without wasting energy.
- Cost-effective: When it comes to upfront costs and installation, electric systems are often more budget-friendly compared to their gas or solar counterparts. This can make them an attractive option for homeowners looking to save on initial expenses.
- Easy installation: Electric hot water systems are relatively easy to install, especially if your home is already equipped with an electric power source. This can reduce installation time and costs. Unlike gas systems, you don’t need a connection to natural gas or LPG gas tanks. Nor do you need solar panels. An electric water heater has low running costs and new electric models will reduce your electricity bills.
- Safety: Electric systems eliminate the need for potentially dangerous gas connections, making them a safer choice for many households. There are no venting requirements and you won’t have to worry about gas leaks or combustion-related accidents.
- Environmentally friendly options: Many electric hot water systems now offer eco-friendly models that are energy-efficient and have a lower carbon footprint, reducing your greenhouse gas emissions and your impact on the environment.
- Consistent hot water: Electric systems provide a steady supply of hot water, ensuring you never run out, even during peak usage times. They suit a large household size and are generally regarded as more reliable than gas storage systems.
In conclusion, an electric hot water unit can be a smart investment for your home. It’s cost-effective, efficient, safe, and offers various environmentally friendly options. So, when it comes to your next hot water system, consider the many benefits of going electric.
Book Your Next Hot Water Service
It’s easy to ignore your hot water system. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Wrong! We all use hot water daily and therefore it’s undeniably one of the most important features of any home.
That’s why each system deserves to be looked after with annual servicing and prompt repairs. And once a unit stops delivering, there’s no reason to shy away from a new hot water system.
Our team of expert plumbers work with all makes and models of electric hot water units. From Rheem hot water to Dux Proflo or Rinnai Hotflo, we service them all. Great relationships with all suppliers means we can also source and supply necessary parts instantly.
Or perhaps you want to upgrade and have a specific model in mind? Easy! Mr Emergency can promptly source the perfect hot water system replacement.
Here at Mr Emergency, the choice is not just either gas or electric. We can also help with solar hot water systems, gas hot water systems, heat pump hot water, an instantaneous system or any kind of water heater you may be interested in or looking to purchase.
If you feel daunted by the process, our friendly plumbers always put the customer first. We’re here to provide an efficient service that leaves you smiling in the long run.
Mr Emergency Hot Water Benefits
When you choose a reputable company like Mr Emergency, our benefits extend well beyond just customer satisfaction. We’ll ensure the electric hot water repair, service or replacement leaves you with:
- An energy efficient system
- Reduced energy bills and energy consumption
- A reliable hot water supply
- Clean and healthy hot water
- The perfect amount of heated water
Our quality services are also back by a one-year warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials. Fast same-day repairs alleviate any stress.
A leaking electric hot water storage tank, which can be installed outdoors or indoors, can be repaired instantly. Your old hot water unit can be replaced with a continuous flow system or an electric-boosted solar hot water system with no delay, if you decide to make a change.
Our experts can even provide firsthand knowledge and advice for renewable options, including heat pumps and solar hot water systems. You do not have to be limited when it comes to electricity.
We’re more than happy to assist with reducing your greenhouse gas emissions and improving your hot water supply. Even if you’re planning to purchase a new hot water unit, speak to the experts at Mr Emergency for advice. We’re your electric hot water water system specialists.
Interest Free** Payment Plans
When your water starts running cold, we understand that you want quick repairs. Sometimes, though, repairs and installations catch us off guard. That sudden burst of cold water always happens at the worst possible time. We’ve all been there.
It’s one reason why Mr Emergency offers a range of interest free** payment plans to eligible customers. These payment plans are all about flexibility, convenience and comfort. You can have a brand new electric hot water unit installed with no delay.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s no upfront cost. There’s no need to put off urgent repairs or a much-desired upgrade.
The application process for an interest free** payment plan is easy. Our plumbers can set you up on site in a few easy steps. Then we can start work on your hot water system.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque, direct transfer and credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). If that sounds like a good deal, contact Mr Emergency today.
From electric hot water heaters to heat pump hot water and gas water heaters, make Mr Emergency your first call.