Your 24-Hour Emergency Electrician
Do you need an emergency electrician ASAP? The experienced and fully licensed team at Mr Emergency is here to help. Our fully qualified electrical contractors have all your needs covered, 24 hours a day.
We can help with everything from the supply and installation of ceiling fans to the service and repair of electrical meters and hot water systems, plus much more. No job is too big or too small for our team of local experts across the nation.
When you need a 24-hour emergency electrician at your home, any time of the day or night, you can rely on the skill and expertise of Mr Emergency.
In addition to urgent electrical services, we are also emergency service specialists in the fields of plumbing, gas fitting and air conditioning. That means rapid response on the complete range of services. You can use our same-day service and team of experts for a wide selection of jobs. We are your one-stop shop, 7 days a week.
Emergency Electrical Services with 30 Minute* Response
For round-the-clock emergency electrician services at your home, trust in the comprehensive range offered by the qualified contractors at Mr Emergency. From diagnosing and repairing electrical faults, to smoke alarm installation and everything in between, we have you covered.
Our core business is emergency electrical work for residential properties. However, we have the capacity to easily resolve any electrical emergencies you may have.
We are your local fast response emergency electricians. Our local electrical experts can be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call. Our electricians boast years of industry experience and can deliver a full range of electrical services, including installation, maintenance and repair of:
- Surge arrestors
- LED lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Switchboard repairs
- Smoke detectors
- Safety switches/RCD switches
Plus more! We don’t just offer a quick fix, we believe in providing a long-term solution. Along with domestic services, our experienced electricians can also solve electrical problems in commercial buildings.
You can find our full range of services at the bottom of the page. Or you can call and chat to our team over the phone. From a power outage to flickering lights or a blown fuse, Mr Emergency’s qualified electricians are trained to solve any issue that comes our way.
Reasons to Call an Emergency Electrician
We all rely on electricity for pretty much everything these days, from lighting up our homes to charging our gadgets. But what happens when things go haywire with your electrical system and you’re left wondering, “Do I need an emergency electrician?”
Always put electrical safety first. Whether electrical problems are caused by wear and tear, faulty powerpoints or storm damage, electrical faults can’t be ignored.
Here are some clear-cut reasons to pick up that phone and call in the professionals from Mr Emergency:
- Power outage: If your entire home suddenly goes dark and it’s not due to a widespread outage in your area, it’s time to call an emergency electrician. They can quickly diagnose and fix the issue, so you’re not left stumbling around in the dark.
- Electrical sparks: Seeing sparks flying from an outlet or switch is like a red flag screaming for attention. This is a serious safety hazard that requires immediate action. An emergency electrician can pinpoint the source of the sparks and make your home safe again. If this leads to electrical fires, evacuate the home and call emergency services (000).
- Burning odour: If you detect a strange, burning smell emanating from your electrical outlets or appliances, don’t ignore it. It could be a sign of overheating or electrical fires. An emergency electrician will identify and resolve the problem before it turns into a full-blown disaster.
- Sudden appliance failure: If your appliances are acting weird, like flickering lights or unusual sounds, it might be due to electrical issues. An emergency electrician can get to the root of the problem and prevent further damage.
- Tripped breakers: Frequent circuit breaker trips indicate an overloaded electrical system or a faulty appliance. An emergency electrician can assess the situation and prevent potential electrical fires.
Remember, electrical issues can be dangerous, so it’s always better to be safe than sorry. If you’re ever in doubt about your electrical system, don’t hesitate to call an emergency electrician to ensure your home remains safe and functional.
Mr Emergency for All Your Emergency Electrician Needs
When it comes to searching for an emergency electrician who can provide a superior standard of urgent service, trust in the skill and expertise of Mr Emergency. We’ll assist you with:
- Fully qualified and licensed electricians who receive regular training to stay up to date with the latest technology and procedures
- 12-month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- $20 million public liability insurance
- 24 hours a day availability (including weekends and public holidays)
- Fast response times – at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- Interest free** payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued in line with government safety standards and regulations
Because we make sure that every emergency electrician has the right tools and equipment for every job they attend, Mr Emergency can provide the truly local solution you need to any urgent electrical problem, day or night.
We believe in having great communication with our customers, so we’ll always stay in touch and let you know when your electrician will arrive.
We also provide a full range of plumbing, gas fitting and air conditioning services to homes and businesses across the country, alongside our 24-hour emergency electricians.
Interest Free** Plans Available
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that emergency electrical work isn’t planned for. The cost of a service may be more than you can take on right away. To help better manage those unexpected bills, we happily offer eligible customers a range of interest free** payment plans.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s no upfront cost.
The application process is relatively straightforward – your emergency electrician can assist on site, and most customers are approved in just minutes. Once you are right to go, your electrical issue will be fixed straight away.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque, direct transfer and credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). From power outages to overloaded power boards or faulty safety switches, you can rely on the local expert electricians at Mr Emergency.
Getting a qualified electrician to your door has never been easier. The experienced team at Mr Emergency is here for you. Contact us today for a 24-hour electrician in or near your area.