What Is A Gas Log Fire?
A gas log fire is a small, gas operated heating system. It is installed in a single room and flued to the outside atmosphere.
Gas log fires are a popular choice in a number of homes around Australia. They deliver the atmosphere and charm of a traditional fireplace, without the hassle and mess of managing a woodpile.
Designed with flexibility in mind, gas log heaters come in a range of sizes and designs. This means there is one to suit any home – from ultra-modern to traditional.
When your gas log fire is broken on a cold winter’s night and you are shivering in bed instead of having a romantic evening around your gas fire, you want your space heater problem solved quickly and efficiently by an air conditioning expert from Mr Emergency.
There are two types of gas log fires:
- Free standing gas log fires – available in a range of designs with classic shapes for traditional homes and rooms. This style radiates heat from all sides and can heat the entire room up quickly. They are quick and easy to install and are easy to maintain.
- Inbuilt gas log fires – save on floor space and complement the floorplan of your home. These heaters are often better for safety as children and pets cannot run around them. If an existing chimney is not in place, inbuilt gas log fires can be more costly to install.
It is recommended that gas log fire heaters are serviced on a regular basis. Preventative maintenance can not only prolong the lifespan of your heater, but prevent minor problems turning into major, costly issues. Because gas log heaters operate on gas, they also need to be checked for harmful carbon monoxide.
What We Do
At Mr Emergency, we can service both types of gas log fires. When performing a service, our qualified technicians:
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Test the thermostat
- Ensure all internal parts are in good working order
- Check gas pressures and connections
It’s in our name and emergency service is our forte. We operate around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience. If you run into gas log fire problems and need a repair ASAP, why look anywhere else than Mr Emergency. Our dedicated technicians are always available to be at your door within an hour* of your call. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee and for an idea of what we hold ourselves accountable to:
- Service at your door in 1 hour*
- Fully certified and licensed technicians
- Van stocked with all the right parts
- The best emergency response rate in the business
- 24/7 readiness
- Interest free payment plans** and other flexible payment options
At Mr Emergency, all our gas log fire services come with a workmanship guarantee. We also issue certificates of compliance which assures you we are operating within government standards and regulations.
Interest Free Plans
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that gas log fire repairs are sometimes unexpected and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.
Getting a qualified technician to your place for a gas log fire service just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency. Contact us today.
Mr Emergency Does It All
Here at Mr Emergency, we don’t just do gas log fires. We also have expert plumbers, gas fitters and electricians on hand to respond to any of your emergencies.
For more information about getting your gas log fire seen to right away, contact Mr Emergency today.