Hot Water Gas Heater Service
At Mr Emergency, we understand the importance of choosing the right hot water heater for your requirements. We can assess your needs and the characteristics of your property before recommending the best gas hot water solution.
We can have a fully qualified plumber/gas fitter to your door within 30 minutes*. Our plumbers are available 24 hours a day – every day of the year, including public holidays. We are always local in the case of an emergency.
Gas hot water systems come in two main types – instantaneous/continuous flow and storage tank. These are powered by gas from your main natural gas supply or from liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) bottles. The upfront cost of a gas hot water system can be higher than an electric hot water system but is generally cheaper to run.
Instant gas hot water systems, continuous flow and storage tank gas hot water systems have benefits. Your friendly plumber from Mr Emergency can help you decide which type of system is best for you and your home. We supply, repair, service and install all leading brands and models of gas hot water systems, including indoor and outdoor models.
Some common issues with your heater that require Mr Emergency’s attentions are:
- No hot water
- A lower temperature than usual or water fluctuations
- Discoloured water
- Clanging sounds within your gas storage tank
- A burst or leaking gas storage tank
- Your gas hot water system pilot light keeps extinguishing
- Higher-than-average gas bills for no apparent reason
If your gas hot water heater is failing to deliver hot water or you suspect that the unit is not working at its energy efficient best, give the experts at Mr Emergency a call.
Types of Gas Hot Water Systems
If you want to heat water efficiently in your home, gas hot water systems are a top choice. They offer fast and reliable hot water on demand, and they come in several different types to suit your needs.
- Storage tank systems: These are the most common gas hot water systems. They store a large amount of hot water in a tank and keep it heated, ready for use whenever you need it. While they offer a constant supply of hot water, keep in mind that the tank size limits the amount available at any given time.
- Continuous flow systems: Also known as or instantaneous water heaters or tankless units,, these systems heat water as you need it, without the need for a storage tank. They are incredibly energy-efficient and provide unlimited hot water, but their flow rate may be limited if multiple taps are used simultaneously. Running costs are reduced because you’re not storing heated water.
- Heat pump systems: These systems use electricity to move heat from the air or ground to heat the water. While they’re more energy-efficient than traditional gas systems, they can be pricier upfront.
- Solar gas-boosted systems: Combining the power of the sun with gas backup, these systems use solar panels to heat water during sunny days and switch to gas during cloudy periods, ensuring you always have hot water.
- Condensing gas systems: These highly efficient systems recover heat from the exhaust gases, making them an environmentally friendly and cost-effective choice.
Choosing the right gas hot water heater depends on your household’s hot water needs, budget, and environmental considerations. Each type has its advantages, so take the time to evaluate which one aligns best with your requirements.
The Benefits of a Gas Hot Water System
A gas hot water system can be a game-changer for your home, offering a range of benefits that make it a popular choice among homeowners. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Cost-efficiency: Gas is often more cost-effective than electricity when it comes to heating water. Gas hot water systems generally have lower operating costs, helping you save money on your utility bills.
- Rapid heating: Gas systems heat water quickly and efficiently, providing you with hot water on demand. Say goodbye to long waits for your shower to warm up or for the dishwasher to finish its cycle.
- Continuous flow hot water: With a tankless gas system, you’ll have a consistent supply of hot water. No more worrying about running out of hot water during peak usage times. You don’t lose heat and water is always at the required temperature.
- Energy efficiency: Modern gas hot water systems are designed with energy efficiency in mind. They waste less energy and are better for the environment compared to older models.
- Reliability: Gas water heaters are known for their reliability and longevity. They require less maintenance and have a longer lifespan than some other water heating options.
- Versatility: Gas systems come in various types to suit different needs, from traditional storage tanks to tankless options, making it easier to find one that fits your specific requirements.
- Environmental friendliness: Gas is a cleaner-burning fuel compared to some other options, which means lower greenhouse gas emissions, making it a greener choice for your home.
In summary, a gas hot water system offers quick, reliable, and cost-efficient hot water, making it a great investment for your home comfort and budget.
Mr Emergency Benefits
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers and gas fitters who take regular refresher courses
- 12-month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Available 24/7, every day of the year
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- Interest free** payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued (when required) in line with government standards and regulations
At Mr Emergency, we also provide a full range of electrical and air conditioning services to homes and businesses around Australia, alongside our plumbing and gas fitting services.
Which System is Best?
Which gas hot water system is best? That’s the age-old question and it depends on your home. From Rinnai Infinity 26 to Rinnai B26 to Rheem Stellar, Rheem Continuous Flow and Aquamax 390, our local experts are experienced with all leading brands, manufacturers and models of gas water heating.
Our technicians have the expertise to assess your property and recommend the best system for your needs. They will analyse the size of your household, how many occupants there are and suggest a system to accommodate.
Interest Free** Payment Plans
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that hot water systems have to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer eligible customers a range of interest free** payment plans.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s no upfront cost.
The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our plumbers can set you up when at your place and, once you’re approved, they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash, cheque, direct transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
Getting a qualified plumber to your place fast just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency. Contact us today for your hot water needs.
Mr Emergency Does It All
Here at Mr Emergency, we don’t just deal with hot water. We also have expert plumbers, gas fitters and air conditioning specialists on hand to respond to any of your emergencies.
For more information about getting your system fixed right away, contact Mr Emergency today.