Do You Need Internet Cabling?
Here at Mr Emergency, our team of electricians has the expertise to install data sockets, cable hubs, antenna points and much more. We operate 24/7, every day of the year, and can even be at your door within 30 minutes*.
A heavy reliance on the internet requires a high-speed connection. Sometimes Wi-Fi just doesn’t cut it. A wired internet connection gives you high-speed internet access for:
- Media streaming
- Online gaming
- IP security cameras
- Online meetings
- File sharing
- Other internet use
At Mr Emergency, we recommend that all data points and internet connectors are installed by a licensed electrician. You can be confident that we are here for you. All our work is carried out to the highest industry standards.
With more than seven years of cabling knowledge and experience, we are able to offer great advice and solutions.
We know the best spot for your modem and only use quality equipment, including ethernet cables or any other internet connectors.
We can also provide services such as an internal wiring check to ensure that there is no interference within the data, security system, phone system or central splitter. At Mr Emergency, we’ll meet all your networking needs.
What is an Ethernet Point?
An Ethernet point is a transmission point between a router, ethernet cable and wall socket. Ethernet is significantly quicker than Wi-Fi and provides greater security. While the speed will of course, depend on your internet provider and the quality of your wiring, Ethernet is almost always faster than Wi-Fi.
Our technicians have the expertise to guide you through your Ethernet point installation and suggest the best course of action for your home.
Remember that Mr Emergency, despite the name, also does any electrical work about the house. And the rates are always the same, no matter what day of the week or time of day. We are your best choice if what you want are expert local electricians.
We provide a 12-month guarantee on every job that we complete. This means we offer friendly, clean and reliable electricians who are fully licensed and insured. They care about personal service.
An important part of that service is making sure that they always arrive on time. We never leave customers wasting their time waiting for an electrician to turn up.
How to Get Wired for High-Speed Internet Access
If you’re ready to supercharge your internet connection and enjoy lightning-fast speeds, getting wired for high-speed internet is the way to go. Mr Emergency is your networking specialist.
Whether you’re a gamer, streamer, website researcher, remote worker, or simply want a more reliable connection, here’s how to make it happen.
- Choose the right provider: Start by selecting a reputable internet service provider (ISP) in your area. Compare their plans and speeds to find the one that suits your needs and budget. Popular options include fibre-optic, cable, and DSL internet.
- Gather your equipment: To get wired, you’ll need a few essential items. Most ISPs will provide you with a modem and router. However, if you want top-notch performance, consider investing in your own modem and a high-quality router for better control over your network. You may need a patch cable, LAN cable and more.
- Connect your modem: Connect your modem to your ISP’s network by following their instructions. Usually, it involves plugging in the power cord and the cable or DSL line. It should sync up in only a few minutes if you’re using quality internet cables.
- Set up your router: Once your modem is connected, set up your router. Connect it to the modem via an Ethernet cable and follow the router’s instructions for configuration. Make sure all your cables are compatible with your setup. Be sure to set a strong password for your Wi-Fi network to keep it secure.
- Enjoy high-speed internet: With your wired setup complete, you’re now ready to experience high-speed internet at its best. Connect your devices to the Wi-Fi network, and start enjoying faster downloads, smoother streaming, and lag-free online gaming.
By following these steps, you’ll be surfing the web at blazingly fast speeds in no time. Say goodbye to buffering and hello to a fast and reliable internet connection. Your computers will be working smoothly and efficiently.
When you need help with your networking, call the experts at Mr Emergency. We only work with the best manufacturers and use top quality ethernet cables and other devices.
Why Choose Mr Emergency?
When it comes to electrical work in your home, you shouldn’t settle for mediocre service. Here at Mr Emergency, we know what it takes to achieve customer satisfaction every time.
Because of our ongoing commitment to service, we have earned ourselves a positive industry reputation. When you choose Mr Emergency for your internet connector services you will benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed electricians who take regular refresher courses
- 12-month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Always arrive on time
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
- Interest free** payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued (when required) in line with government standards and regulations
When you need a data point expert you can trust to be there within 30 minutes*, contact the team at Mr Emergency. In fact, did you know that Mr Emergency also offers plumbing, gas fitting and air conditioning services?
Interest Free** Payment Plans
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand the need for data points and Ethernet port installation services. That is why we are pleased to offer eligible customers a range of interest free** payment plans.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s no upfront cost.
Your on-site technician can take you through the easy application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes. Then Mr Emergency can get on with setting up your internet connection.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque, direct transfer and credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). Contact us today for all your internet connector services.