Ducted Heating And Cooling Services
Mr Emergency is your ducted heating specialist. Whether you need a current system serviced or repaired, or a new one installed, no job is too big or small for our team.
Ducted heating is a type of heating system that draws air from an indoor space and then passes it through a heat exchanger.
The air is warmed and distributed throughout the home via ductwork and vents in the ceiling or flooring. Often, ductwork can be zoned to allow for customised temperatures and flow rates in different rooms.
Ducted heating is suitable for a variety of homes and climates making it a versatile heating solution. It’s always best to have any air conditioning system serviced on a regular basis, and ducted is no exception.
Preventative maintenance is the best way to avoid big repairs in the future; so, it’s important to have your system serviced just like you would your car.
A regular servicing schedule will also ensure your system is working at its best. From Braemar ducted gas heating to Vulcan ducted heating, we have you covered.
At Mr Emergency, we work with all the leading brands in ducted heating, so we’ll be able to help you no matter your system.
When performing a service, our qualified technicians:
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Test the thermostat
- Clean air filters to ensure air purity
- Check gas pressures and connections
- Check ductwork in the roof space
- Ensure there is no build-up of debris restricting airflow
- Ensure all internal parts are in good working order
Our experts can not only recommend the best brands but also the ideal energy ratings for your home. You’ll have climate control of the entire house and you’ll notice the difference in energy bills.
Different Types of Ducted Heating
When it comes to heating your home, ducted heating systems are a popular choice. But before you decide if you need one, it’s essential to understand the different types of ducted heating systems available.
Ducted heating options include:
- Gas ducted heating: This is one of the most common options. It uses natural gas to heat the air, which is then distributed throughout your home via a network of ducts and vents. Gas ducted heating is energy efficient and provides quick, even heating. Many people prefer a ducted gas heating system over an electric system.
- Reverse cycle ducted heating: Also known as ducted air conditioning or heat pumps, these systems can both cool and heat your home. They work by extracting heat from the outside air (even in cold weather) and distributing it inside. This type of ducted system is energy-efficient and versatile. This is also a cooling system, which is an advantage.
- Hydronic ducted heating: Instead of blowing hot air, hydronic systems circulate hot water through pipes under the floor or in wall panels. The heat radiates from these surfaces, providing gentle and consistent warm air. Hydronic heating is known for its energy efficiency and allergy-friendly attributes.
- Electric ducted heating: These systems use electric heating elements to warm the air. While they are straightforward and easy to install, they can be less energy-efficient and more expensive to operate compared to gas or reverse cycle options.
Choosing the right type of ducted heating system depends on your specific needs, budget and climate. Consider factors like energy efficiency, installation costs, running costs and long-term savings when making your decision.
Call the experts at Mr Emergency when you’re in the market for the right heater unit. We’ll take care of the whole process, helping you to quickly heat everything from a single room to the whole home.
Electric vs Ducted Gas Heaters
It all comes down to personal preference. Some people prefer ducted gas heaters while others lean to an electric reverse cycle system, in which a heater unit switches to refrigerated cooling.
Energy prices and star ratings favour ducted gas heating, although both are energy efficient once the duct work is done and the system is installed.
All systems can use a next generation controller and connect to Wi-Fi to give you whole home control. Hydronic heating also uses electricity, unlike gas heaters, although it is regarded as energy efficient.
Whatever you choose as a heating unit, you’re heading in the right direction for year-round comfort and climate control.
The Benefits of a Ducted Heating System
A ducted heating system can be a game-changer for your home comfort, offering a range of benefits that might make you wonder how you ever lived without one.
- Consistent comfort: One of the most significant advantages of a ducted heating system is the consistent warmth it provides. No more dealing with cold spots or uneven heating. With ducts strategically placed throughout your home, you can enjoy a comfortable temperature in every room. You’ll enjoy year-round comfort.
- Energy efficiency: Ducted systems are known for their energy efficiency. They can be set up with zoning capabilities, allowing you to heat only the rooms you’re using. This helps reduce energy wastage and you’ll save money on utility bills.
- Cleaner air: Ducted heating systems often come with air filters that trap dust, allergens, and pollutants. This means not only warm air but also cleaner, healthier air circulating through your home.
- Space-saving: Unlike bulky space heaters or radiators, ducted systems are discreet and don’t take up valuable space in your rooms. All systems have outdoor units, but the equipment is neatly tucked away, leaving your interiors clutter-free.
- Convenience: Modern ducted systems can be controlled remotely through smart thermostats or apps, allowing you to adjust the temperature from your phone. Just one system will warm your entire home. This level of control and convenience is hard to beat.
- Increased home value: Installing a ducted heating system can add value to your home. It’s an attractive feature for potential buyers, making your family home more appealing when it’s time to sell.
- Heating and cooling: If you wish to add on cooling to your home heating comfort, consider a reverse cycle ducted system. Having access to heating-cooling systems, you can control the temperature all year round.
A ducted heating system offers consistent warmth, energy savings, cleaner air, space-saving design, convenience, and potential home value boost. So, if you’re looking for a more comfortable and efficient way to heat your home, a ducted system might be the perfect solution for you.
Mr Emergency Benefits
It’s in our name and emergency service is our forte. We operate around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience. If you run into ducted heating problems and need a repair ASAP, why look anywhere else than Mr Emergency.
Our dedicated technicians are always available to be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call.
Customer satisfaction is our guarantee and for an idea of what we hold ourselves accountable to:
- Service at your door in 30 minutes*
- Fully certified and licensed technicians
- Van stocked with all the right parts
- $20 million public liability insurance
- The best emergency response rate in the business
- 24/7 readiness
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- Interest free** payment plans and other flexible payment options
At Mr Emergency, all our ducted heater services come with a workmanship guarantee. We also issue certificates of compliance which assures you we are operating within government standards and regulations.
Interest Free** Ducted Heating
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that ducted heating repairs are sometimes unexpected and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer eligible customers a range of interest free** payment plans.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s no upfront cost.
The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and, once you’re approved, they can start work immediately on installing or fixing your gas ducted heating system, hydronic heating system or electric reverse cycle unit.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). Getting a qualified technician to your place for a ducted heating service just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency. Contact us today.
Mr Emergency Does It All
Here at Mr Emergency, we don’t just do ducted heating. We also have expert plumbers, gas fitters and electricians on hand to respond to any of your emergencies.
We’re the experts to call for whole house climate control, from new installations to regular maintenance and emergency repairs.
For more information about getting your ducted heater seen to right away, contact Mr Emergency today.