Have An Issue With A Broken Ceiling Fan?
Mr Emergency is ready and waiting to leap into action when you strike problems with your ceiling fans.
Here at Mr Emergency, we specialise in installing ceiling fans in your home. Our technicians are your local ceiling fan install experts. We can provide you with more choices when it comes to selecting the type of fan you want to be installed. We have many years of experience and in that time, we have gained so much knowledge and experience in the trade and can always help you with accurate advice when it comes to ceiling fans. We can even install a ceiling fan with light and remote.
Ceiling Fan Installation
When it comes to installing a fan in your home, it pays to use a fully qualified and registered electrician. We only use the best brands and the quality of work we complete is up to the highest standards. We back with a workmanship guarantee. This will give you the peace of mind that you are receiving exceptional service from one of Australia’s best electrical companies. Our professional staff are knowledgeable, trusted and able to give you solutions to suit your budget. We have competitive rates to suit any budget.
If you’re all about a cost-effective solution to cooling and air-redistribution, installing a ceiling fan may be the perfect option for you! Benefits include:
- Reduced energy cost: as the fan recirculates the air in a room, it feels 3-4 degrees cooler without reducing the temperature
- All year round: ceiling fans have a switch that can be turned on in the winter to reverse the direction of the blades, helping disperse warm air downward
- Choice: with the number of styles, colours and designs out there, you’ll easily be able to pick out the right one for your home
- We can even install ceiling fans with lights
When installing your ceiling fan, our electricians will:
- Ensure the placement of your fan is correct for the room before installation
- Install the fan correctly, so that the fan operates quietly and is well balanced
- Give you advice on any other fans in your home and discuss the availability of upgrades.
Mr Emergency operates 24/7 for your convenience. You can call us at any time and we’ll be there. Our team can be at your door within an hour* of your call.
Mr Emergency is a reputable name within the electrical industry. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed electricians who take regular refresher courses
- One year warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Always arrive on time
- Fixed prices and interest free payment plans**
- Certificates of compliance issued in line with government standards and regulations
At Mr Emergency, we also provide a full range of electrical services to homes and businesses across the country.
Interest Free Plans
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that ceiling fans have to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our electricians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.
Getting a qualified electrician to your place for a ceiling fans service just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency. Contact us today.
Mr Emergency Does It All
Here at Mr Emergency, we don’t just do ceiling fans. We also have expert plumbers, gas fitters and air conditioning specialists on hand to respond to any of your emergencies.
For more information about getting your broken ceiling fans fixed right away, contact Mr Emergency today.