Braemar was founded in 1938 and is Seeley International’s oldest brand. They produce world leading heating and cooling solutions. They are one of the most trusted and recognised brands in Australia. As the first company in the world to produce a seven star equivalent ducted gas heater, Braemar has serious energy saving credentials. Apart from that, they focus on safety, comfort and reliability.
Breamar has a comprehensive range of heating and cooling products to suit all situations. Some of these are:
- R32 Window Wall Air Conditioning (cooling only) – a window wall air conditioner
- R32 Window Wall Air Conditioning (reverse cycle) – reverse cycle wall models
- Braemar Evolution – an ultra-low profile with the coldest sloped tank on the market
- Braemar Multi-Split System Air Conditioning –can connect up to five single units
- Braemar Paradigm – a stealth fan delivers a constant refreshing breeze
- Braemar SBHV Single Ceiling Mounted Cassette – a quiet and compact machine
- Braemar Single Phase Ducted Reverse Cycle – high energy efficiency with the latest inverter technology
- Braemar Super Stealth Invertair – the world’s first high performance inverter axial evaporative system
- Braemar Three Phase Ducted Reverse Cycle – tailors airflow for best and quietest operation
- Braemar Ultimate Inverter Split System – features next generation R32 refrigerant which significantly reduces energy costs
- Braemar Universal Inverter Split System – an adaptive multi split system with great noise control
Mr Emergency Benefits
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed technicians who take regular refresher courses
- One year warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Always arrive on time
- Fixed prices and interest free payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued in line with government standards and regulations
At Mr Emergency, we also provide a full range of electrical and plumbing services to homes and businesses across the country, alongside our heating and cooling services.
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that heating and cooling has to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.
Getting a qualified technician to your place fast just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency.