Do you need a Carrier supply, repair, service or install?
Credited with the invention of modern air conditioning, Carrier was founded by Willis Carrier in 1902, solving an issue that had plagued mankind for centuries – how to beat the summer heat. Mr Emergency install and repair Carrier branded air conditioners and heaters because we know quality when we see it, and Carrier sure is quality. Carrier supply the world with air conditioners, gas furnaces, evaporative coolers and much more. They have inspired many other brands that we see today through their tireless innovation and engineering feats in the heating and cooling industry.
Carrier Air Conditioning Range
Carrier Air produces affordable air conditioning solutions. Some of their more popular products are:
Inverter Hi-Wall Split Systems
- Pearl Inverter Hi Wall Split System R410A – 4 fan with customisable air distribution
- Aura Inverter Hi Wall Split System R32 – rapid heat and cool functions
- K Series Inverter Cool Only System R410A – the ultimate solution to perform at its best in summer
- Carrier Inverter Multi Split Systems – low noise levels
Quiet & Efficient Ducted Air Conditioning System
- High Static Ducted SHDV Series – ideal for residential premises where ducts run to numerous outlets
- Slimline Ducted SHDS Series – ideal for your apartment or office
- KJR-120A Wired Controller – the default controller for inverter ducted systems
- Carrier Wifi Controller – optional accessory for the pearly hi wall systems
- KJR-12B – the default system for ducted options
Mr Emergency Benefits
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed gas fitters who take regular refresher courses
- One year warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Always arrive on time
- Fixed prices and interest free payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued in line with government standards and regulations
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that air conditioners have to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.