Everhot Hot Water Systems
Mr Emergency is your local Everhot expert. We know all about hot water systems, including Everhot.
Everhot and Rheem
Everhot is manufactured by Rheem and is an Australian owned brand. The Everhot range can be used in a family home or for commercial applications. They are known for great value and great quality. Everhot’s products are locally made, so parts for servicing are readily available. Everhot’s range of hot water systems includes the following:
- Gas storage – 4 and 5 star models in 135L and 170L capacity
- Dual handed electric – Complete model range (25L – 400L)
- Stainless steel electric – Available in 50L, 250L and 315L capacities to suit most applications
- Boiling water – 3L & 5L models
- Heavy duty electric – 50L and 315L with 3 x 3.6kW or 3 x 4.8kW elements
- Heavy duty gas – 260L / 51MJ/hr input and 275L / 200MJ/hr input
Choosing the right Everhot hot water system for you and your family depends on how many people will be using the hot water and how often they need it. Your local Mr Emergency plumber will be able to advise you so that you make the correct choice.
Mr Emergency Benefits
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers and gas fitters who take regular refresher courses
- One year warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Always arrive on time
- Fixed prices and interest free payment plans
- Certificates of compliance issued in line with government standards and regulations
At Mr Emergency, we also provide a full range of electrical and air conditioning services to homes and businesses across the country, alongside our plumbing and hot water services.
Everhot Hot Water Systems Prices
Everhot hot water systems are known for their high quality and affordability. Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that hot water has to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our plumbers can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.
Getting a qualified plumber to your place fast to sort out your hot water just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency.