The Australian owned and operated ActronAir was founded in 1984 by a small family who wanted to design air conditioners specifically for scorching Australian summers. They make world class air conditioners. A quarter of a million Australians use ActronAir to keep cool and comfortable. At Mr Emergency we prefer to work with the best and ActronAir fit that bill. Our team at Mr Emergency is familiar with all the latest ActronAir technology and have no trouble installing or repairing their products.
ActronAir does both home and commercial air conditioners.
Their commercial range includes:
- Single Room – 2.6kw – 13.5kw
- Packaged – 12kw – 195kw
- Multi Room – 5.2kw – 13.5kw
- Split Ducted – 9kw – 71kw
Their home range includes:
- Whole Home Ducted Systems – these systems provide a whole house solution
- Wall Hung Split Systems – flexible coolers and heaters
- Multi Room Split Systems – multi room air conditioners allow for up to five individual air heads to be installed in your home
They also offer a range of convenient controls for their air conditioners:
- QUE – the most advanced air conditioning control yet
- Actron Connect – Actron’s own control mobile app, giving you control in the palm of your hand
If you want to know more about any of these systems or if you want to book one of our friendly technicians at Mr Emergency, please call us or simply book online. Our team of fully qualified and technicians is always available to sort your every air conditioning need. They can recommend the best and most efficient system for your specific needs.
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that air conditioners have to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately. That’s why we offer our customers a range of $0 deposit, interest free payment plans**. You get to choose between weekly and fortnightly repayment options. The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately. You can also pay with cash or cheque. Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card payments can be made using the facilities in our vans.
Getting a qualified technician to your place fast just takes a call to the team at Mr Emergency