Do you need a Celair supply, service, repair or install?
Mr Emergency is your local expert for all Celair services. Celair is made and manufactured here in Australia, with a strong focus on quality in the heating and cooling field. In operation for over 40 years, Celair offers a wide range of products to suit any home. Mr Emergency is expert at installing, repairing or servicing of Celair’s products. No job is too big or too small for our team of local experts. We operate 24/7, every day of the year and even within 30 minutes*. Our air con experts complete ongoing training to ensure they are always up to date with the latest Celair fault finding techniques. The Celair product range includes:
- Strong Stylish Cabinet Designs
- Techdrive Motor Technology
- Envirowing Fans
- Water Management Systems
- Filtercool Filter Pads
- Colour Ranges
- Choice of Controllers
And much, much more!
Mr Emergency Benefits
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer you these great Mr Emergency benefits:
- Fully qualified and licensed technicians that undergo regular training – our technicians are always up to date with the latest industry products and knowledge
- A 12-month warranty on all workmanship, parts and materials supplied and installed by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- State-of-the-art technology in tracking and dispatch to ensure we are always on time
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- Interest free** payment options
- Certificates of compliance to prove we are always working in line with government standards and regulations
Interest Free** Celair
Here at Mr Emergency, we understand that air conditioners have to be fixed and that you don’t always have the funds available to pay for the work immediately.
That’s why we offer eligible customers a range of interest free** payment plans.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
The application process is easy, with most of our customers getting accepted straight away. Our technicians can set you up when at your place and once you’re approved they can start work immediately.
You can also pay with cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).